What you should know before arriving for your appointment
- Wear or bring comfortable clothing. Sleeves should be able to be pushed up above the elbows and pant legs above the knee without restriction. Your belt, shoes, watch and jewelry will need to be removed for your treatment. Sometimes your shirt or pants may need to be removed as well in which case you’ll be draped for privacy during your treatment.
- You should have something to eat or drink at least a few hours before your treatment. It is best not to be too hungry or too full.
- Your practitioner may read your pulses and look at your tongue as part of the assessment process. If you brush your teeth before your treatment, do not brush your tongue.
- Flow is located at 3350 N Country Club, and parking is available in front of the building.
- The entrance is on the south side of the building.
- You’ll be received near the front desk and escorted to the treatment room.
- Treatments typically take about an hour. Please give yourself a little buffer time to integrate your treatment before moving on to the next activity in your day.